Cofounder at Booklin Consulting Company
Lauren co-manages S. Booklin Consulting, a global consultancy company in the field of medical cannabis. She is a Certified EU GMP Auditor and advises on EU GMP compliance. She manages the client’s relations and oversees the coordination of international projects.
Furthermore, she possesses the following certifications:
- Malta Medicinal Authority – completion of a workshop on Regulatory Sciences as it relates to cannabis and research – 2019.
- Malta Medicine Authority – completion of an “Award in Good Manufacturing Practices” 2021.
- ECA – Concept Heidelberg – certificate for the completion of two workshops on EU GMP for cannabis.
- ECA – Concept Heidelberg – certificate for training on GMP for Equipment, Utilities and Facilities 2020.
- ECA – Concept Heidelberg – Certification – EU GMP Auditor Program (2019-2021)
Lauren also completed a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) training for Natural Health Products.
In addition, Lauren is:
- A NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy – level 2) Certified Professional Aromatherapist.
- A CFA (Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists) Certified Aromatherapy Health Professional.
Her past professional experience includes positions in the medical and wellness industries respectively, which are both highly regulated industries.